POS Pizza [LT] is a free Pizza POS (point of sale system) designed for Pizza shops and sandwich shops. This software is very easy to learn and to teach to your employees. The point of sale system is designed for delivery, carry-out or dine-in type restaurant businesses. Full support for half and half toppings, caller ID, touch screen monitors, make lines, and more. This is a fully functional free version of POS Pizza and is available without the need to register the software in any way. Just download it and begin using it absolutely free!
POS Pizza is a "Software Only" package that supports Windows XP, and newer. This system is optimized for Windows 7, 8 & 10 users, and was designed around the newer versions of Windows. If you need Point of Sale system hardware that works well with POS Pizza, try the link below.BarcodesInc
The most common hardware used by our customers is:
- Epson TM88 Thermal receipt printer with auto-cutter (Ethernet or USB)
- Epson TM-U220 Dot Matrix 2-Color receipt pritner (Ethernet or USB)
- MMF Cash Drawer with Epson Printer Interface for one of the printers above
- MS Cash Drawer with Epson Printer Interface for one of the printers above
- Generic Cash Drawer with USB interface that does serial port emulation.
- MagTek 2 or 3 Track USB Card Reader w/Keyboard Wedge mode support
- ELO Touch touch screen
POS Pizza 7 [LT] is FREE, fully functional, and never expires! That's right, this software is FREE, and support via our online forums is free too. Just follow link below to download your copy today, and begin using it absolutely free!
Should you later decide to upgrade to one of our FULL versions, your data will migrate seamlessly over, so that you won't have to re-enter anything at all. This makes changing versions very easy.
Key Features of our pizza delivery pos systemsPOS Pizza has the following key features:
- Very Affordable - It's Free!
- Free Web based Support via our Support Forums(Other support agreements are available for purchase)
- Extremely easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to teach to your employees
- Very Reliable, POS Pizza has been around for over 15 years and is a solid running product
- Tablet ready – Runs good on windows tablet computers running full versions of Windows 7, 8 or 10 (Windows RT or Mobile not supported)
- Easily handles Dine-In, Cary-Out, and Delivery Type Orders
- Calculated Delivery Fees based on area
- Fixed Delivery Fees can be set per customer
- Blocked Delivery based on area
- Minimum Order Amount For Delivery
- Waived Delivery Fees if order subtotal is greater than set amount
- Mapping (online maps) for delivery directions
- Support for ½ & ½ and double toppings
- Unlimited Toppings per Item
- Unlimited Items
- Up to 5 Menu Item Categories / unlimited items per category.
- Employee Time Clock
- Magnetic Card Log-in and Time Clock Access
- Virtually Endless User Security Settings for Each Employee / System User
- Employee messaging with optional forced agreement before logging in or clocking in
- Security Event Logging
- Integrated PA-DSS Compliant Credit Card Processing with available EMV support
- Integrated Gift Card Processing
- User configurable payment type, for additional payment options
- Easily enforce PCI Compliant password restrictions globally or individually
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Credits
- Integrated Caller ID
- Fast Customer Lookups
- Full Customer Order History Recall and Duplicate Previous Order
- Kitchen Printers
- Suggested Gratuity amounts on customer recipts
- Multiple Sales Tax Layouts will support various types of taxes including Canadian PST/GST system
- Flexible Currency setup
- Rounding to 1s or 5s
- Touch-Screen Support
- Cash Drawer Support
- Mag Card Reader Support
- Customer Discounts / Comp based on cashier user level
- Lots of Reports and Report Variations
- Atom 570 single core w/ min RAM needed for current OS
- Windows XP SP2
- SVGA 800x600 (Higher Res Recommended)
- Pentium-class 2.0 GHz w/Windows/XP Professional (512 MB RAM+), Vista/Win7/Win8 (32-Bit or 64-Bit)(1 GB RAM+)
POS Pizza is very efficient and has a very low overhead, so it runs extremely fast on most hardware. You should have at least the recommended minimum amount of RAM that your version of Windows requires in order to have POS Pizza run properly.
POS Pizza needs less than 25 Megabytes of Hard Disk space for a full install, but as you use the system the needed space requirement will grow. This is hardly an issue with todays systems. Since POS Pizza's overhead is very low, you will find that it is rock solid and performs very well on most small to mid-sized systems as well as on larger systems. The nice thing is that POS Pizza does not demand large amounts of hardware in order for it to operate, and runs very well on minimal hardware and even tablet PCs.
With POS Pizza that's the nice thing... There are no special hardware requirements so to speak. Think of them more as options. With POS Pizza you have lots of flexibility as to what size of POS system you want to install. You can start out with everything, or start small and build up as you need to. POS Pizza will support any standard printer for receipts such as an InkJet, Laser, or Dot Matrix. If you have a printer attached to your Windows computer right now, odds are it will work with POS Pizza. You also have the option of using POS Printers as well, such as the Epson TM-U220, or the thermal TM-88 series. When printing to a standard printer you can choose to print to 8½ X 11 size pages or 5½ X 8½ size pages. The POS Printers print to continuous rolls of paper. You can also choose not to print at all, or only to print at certain stations. POS Pizza is extremely configurable and very scalable. Other optional components would include Electronic Cash Drawers, Touch-Screen Monitors, Mag Card Readers, Label Printers, Customer Displays and a Caller ID Unit. When operating in Touch-Screen Mode no keyboard is needed since POS Pizza has an On-Screen Virtual Keyboard where data entry is required. Box Labels can be printed on a standard continuous feed printer, a Cognitive Label Printer or a DYMO LabelWriter series Label Printer.
POS Pizza tracks the toppings, components, and whole items that are sold on every transaction. This data is stored in your current database and can later be retrieved or searched for reporting purposes. You can use the inventory system to get detailed, or you can just use it for general reporting, or not at all. The choice is entirely yours. If you use full inventory tracking, all of the component item amounts are tracked by the system as they are used in the making of items that you will sell using the system. You can use the provided tools to add to your inventory or to do a physical count. There are various reports for the inventory items including a report for items/components that are running low, and need to be re-ordered. Low components will also show in yellow or red (depending on how low they are at the time) in the order-entry modules whenever you are adding items to an order that use these toppings or components.
POS Pizza makes keeping track of your customers easy. Did a customer write you a bad check? No problem, mark that customer and they will not be able to pay by check again. Look up customers by name, street, customer ID, or phone number. View their order history, or even import an old order as a new order. View their total number of orders, total $$$ spent and more. Also generate customer reports, customer mailing labels, and Top 20 customer reports by total spent, or by total orders and more. Also give credits to customers.
POS Pizza uses an internal "Points" tracking system to give you a lot of flexibility in setting up a customer loyatly or rewards program. You can decide if (and which) items purchased will give the customer points, as well as sell items for X number of points (if the customer has the points available). This is very flexible since the points can be setup on any items that you choose and can have any value or meaning that you choose.
Employees / Users
POS Pizza also helps you track your employees. The database keeps track of general employee information as well as tracks hours, mileage, cost, delivery payment methods and more. Each employee is assigned their own log on ID & Password, and can also use a magnetic card for logins. You can control what each employee can do, where they can log in, and what features that they have access to, once they get there. The security system used by POS Pizza is extensive (but easy to use), and gives you a lot of flexibility in setting up system users depending on what their role is in your business. You can also view delivery driver reports, and employee payroll reports, as well as export payroll data to a CSV file that can be imported by payroll software or uploaded to payroll services.
POS Pizza can also do a host of different reports about your inventory, customers, employees, and tracking reports that can track order edits, and many other things that go on. Some of these were mentioned above but the number of reporting options is very flexible with POS Pizza. Most reports can be filtered so you get only the data you want to see. Set Date Ranges, and searches by specific products, and more. There are also reports for your least popular products as well as best sellers, top XX products, Profits, Drawer Closeouts, and more. If you have added on the Enhanced Caller ID, you will also have full reporting of inbound calls, outbound calls, and call statistics which are very useful for helping you determine your telephone line usage. All reports can be saved as Stand-Alone Executable Program Files. What this means is that you can save certain reports and take them home and easily view or print them again without even having POS Pizza installed on the other computer!
What if I need more features?
Free veresion doesn't have enough features for you or you need multiple stations? See our full versions of POS Pizza by visiting our main web page. Our full versions offer additional features like online ordering, driver dispatch, make-line screens and box label printers, a full service dine-in module and more...
To download POS Pizza LT now visit our downloads page.